"What a wonderful campsite! Nice atmosphere and there is a lot to do. A 5 minute walk to the sea is really super chill!"
We are currently looking for a new colleague who will enthusiastically take care of all kinds of cleaning tasks at the campsite. Experience in cleaning is helpful but not essential. We work with a fixed team of cleaners, who rotate among the various buildings.
- The center building
- The sanitary facilities
- Private sanitary facilities and maintenance of the rental accommodations. Here we also cooperate with a cleaning company, but the final inspection and major work have to be done by the own employees.
In addition, you will also be involved in the site maintenance of the campsite. For example, keep roads and plants clean, tidy up container areas or maintain the gardens of the rental chalets. A great and versatile job!
What do we expect from you?
- An enthusiastic colleague with a friendly appearance
- Someone who lives at a maximum travel distance of 20 minutes from Renesse (work may start at 06.00 AM
- You must be able to work independently
- You visibly enjoy your work and you are able to demonstrate this to the team and the guests of the campsite
- Has a basic knowledge of the Dutch and, possibly, the German language
- Flexibility: willingness to work irregular hours, including weekends, school holidays and public holidays.
What do we offer you?
- A very pleasant, informal working atmosphere in an enthusiastic team
- Full-time employment for 12 months with the possibility of contract extension
- Salary in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Residential Recreation
- The campsite is open all year round
Apply for a job?
Send us a letter explaining why this is the job for you. Please send your resume and photo by e-mail to email@example.com. You can also send it by post, to Johnny van Assen