We are currently looking for a new colleague who will enthusiastically take care of the landscaping at the campsite. He or she or she must have "green fingers" and enjoy working with a team to keep everything in a good condition. The work will include grass cutting, pruning and replacing plants.
In addition, you will also be involved in the site maintenance of the campsite. For example, keep roads and plants clean, tidy up container areas or maintain the gardens of the rental chalets. A great and versatile job!
What do we expect from you?
- An enthusiastic colleague with a friendly appearance
- Someone who lives at a maximum travel distance of 20 minutes from Renesse
- You must be able to work independently but also in a team
- You visibly enjoy your work and you are able to demonstrate this to the team and the guests of the campsite
- Someone who enjoy working outside
- Has a basic knowledge of the Dutch and, possibly, the German language
What do we offer you?
- A very pleasant, informal working atmosphere in an enthusiastic team
- Full-time employment for 12 months with the possibility of contract extension
- Salary in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Residential Recreation
- The campsite is open all year round
- Diverse work at one of the Top Campsites in the Netherlands
Apply for a job?
Send us a letter explaining why this is the job for you. Please send your resume and photo by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send it by post, to Johnny van Assen.